Monday, April 4, 2011
Standard J
To enhance my teaching I have used technology in a variety of ways. For elementary I used power point presentations to provide the students with information about artists and their work. For secondary education I have created a digital photography assignment that requires the use of a digital camera and Adobe software. My students will also be creating a podcast to explain their work for another assignment. Finally, all classes are using Google docs to turn assignments into me. In the future, I hope to integrate more technology in my class. There are numerous resources to enhance the learning environment and make learning more fun. In order to integrate more technology in my classroom, it would be helpful to have a smart board or projection system. There are also programs that the district could provide that would be beneficial to my ability to teach the students and to prepare them for their future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment