3a.
What do you do that makes you guilty? Lots of things! When I should be doing homework and I'm not. Anytime I choose to do something for myself instead of doing something for someone else..even if I deserve to.
What do you do that makes you feel worthy? When I do something for someone else and I can tell they appreciate it. The look that my Grandpa gives me that makes me feel I could do no wrong. Accomplishing something difficult.
What Makes you Laugh? My family, my friends, my dog Charlie. The office and other TV shows.
What Embarrasses you? Falling down
What infuriates you? People who are judgemental, LITTERING!, people who have no desire to learn about other cultures/countries, child and animal abusers, and the destruction of the rain forest.
What Thrills you? Travelling to other places, heights (even though they scare me), getting a good grade, seeing a member of my family really happy and my cabin in Minnesota.
What comforts you? Going home to visit! Mom, Dad and my cat. Being outdoors.
What makes you sad? Sappy movies, death, and seeing animals hurt/killed/die.
3b.
Words that describe me.
conventional, pragmatic, joyful, truthful, courageous, constant, insecure, modest, timid, progressive, opinionated, humorous, pious, cynic, idealist, coy, secretive, subtle, ethical, ambitious, polite passive, inactive, determined, group-centered, casual, stylized, anxious, cautious, stoic, shy, average.
3c.
Family: Daughter, Sister, Granddaughter
Gender: Female
Education: College Graduate
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Nationhood: American
Neighborhood: Swedesburg
Race: White
Body Type: Tall, Average
Preferred Leisure Activity: Photography
Political Belief: Liberal
Religious Affiliation: None
State of Heath: Healthy
Economic Status: Poor
Age:23
Generational Identity: gen-y?
Marital Status: Single
Diet: Not the best
Preferred Web Sites: Yahoo!, Hulu, Pandora
Taste in Music: Indie
Taste in Fashion: What I like
Taste in Art: I can enjoy almost anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment